Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Laptop!!!

YAY! I Finally got my new laptop! And this time it was right and I didn't have to send it back! It was the "big" item that we got with the tax return this year. Including a PINK mini mouse, a 4GB flash drive, 25 light scribe dual layer writeable CD/DVDs AND a photosmart wireless printer. All for a great price too! I got about $240 off of it when it was all said and done.

So I had to go pick up both laptops from FedEx but it was worth it to have it right and have a great system. It's new and pretty and it has the alpha numeric keyboard on the side and I was hoping for that. I love it. Now I have to use my new flash drive which I got for FREE to get some pics of the kids onto this puter from my desktop. I'll get on that today.

This is my anniversary and birthday gift all wrapped up into one. I've been wanting one for so long and now it's finally here! YAY! Happy Day! It's so nice and has a 250 gig HD, 4GB of memory, 64 bit vista, 2.2MHz Processor.... it's just nice and new and pretty and MINE. All mine!

Anyways, that's my news.

Love and Hugs,

Chelley

No comments: