Saturday, March 7, 2009

My cat is a fuck!

So I love my new laptop.....A lot. And I have FIVE cats. All of which I love differently. But my Noah is a fuck. He really is. Ever since he was a baby he has chewed wires. But tonight he chewed a hole into my laptop wire. The cable that charges my laptop. I am so mad at him. He is such a meanie! He's been scratching my couch tonight too. It's like he's mad at us or something. Very odd behavior for him to get this bad all in one night though. Anyways, just had to bitch about it.

Tommy is going to fix it b/c to buy a new one is $65. I may just buy a new one anyways in a couple of months as a just in case if he tried this again. I can't afford to not be able to use my new pretty laptop. I like the webcam/microphone feature that I can use with Jess all the time. And I will take advantage of it after my surgery too!

Anyways, there's my rant.

Love and Hugs,
Chelley

No comments: