Friday, March 13, 2009

Helpful people.....

So I know that I am blessed to have my mom here to help me for weeks after my surgery. I am truly thankful for that too. She has been very helpful the last few days and I know she will continue to be. Unfortunately Tommy just found out that when he goes out of town this Monday it will be for two weeks straight through next weekend as well. It has to do with the Ga crew coming up to help with a job in Baltimore and if he is working with them he has to work like he is part of their crew which means working two weeks straight. The overtime will be great! The weekend away will suck! The just told them they were going to start working 4 days a week and 10 hour days and then they tell him he'll be out of town for two weeks straight! That means my mom needs to be at my house for two weeks straight. I feel bad for her. She can go home for a while during the day but she still needs to sleep here and be here with us to help me. And in all of this my brother has already started complaining about taking care of Sophie, my mom's mom. I guess she is my grandmother you could say. I never knew her growing up or anything. She came to live with my mom when she found out she had alzheimers a few years ago. But anyways she has a hard time remembering to go to the bathroom and whatnot and Steven has had to clean her up and he hates it. Well I need my mom right now more than he does so too bad it what I say. Well there's my rant for the day.

Love and Hugs,
Chelley

No comments: