Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Bored

So I had my shoulder operated on, on Tuesday Mar. 10th and it went pretty well. There was a small problem..... my bones are a little soft which isn't good but we are working on that. It was a labrum repair. That's a tendon in your shoulder. They fixed it and now I'm in a sling and have an ice machine. It's been such a pain in the ass. I hate being chained to a machine. I hate not being able to do things for myself. I haven't been able to drive and won't be able to drive for at least another couple of weeks. My mom is here helping us out b/c Tommy is out of town for the next two weeks over the weekend as well. It sucks! I'm in a bitching mood as I'm sure is obvious. I'm glad that my shoulder will be fixed and won't be popping out of it's socket anymore but it's a long recovery process. My mom has been great with all of us. I think it will be fine but I'm so bored right now. I have been reading a lot which I love to do. I've been reading to the kids and reading my book. I finished one and am starting another one. I slept all morning today with my kitten, daisy which I normally don't do. I'm bored. Someone who wants to come and sit with me and cheer me up, please call me. I'm really interested in something fun!

Love and Hugs,
Chelley

No comments: